-ShabbyBlogs-

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Never Change, My Deer.

Days pass with the speed of a sea-cucumber sometimes. But I'm grateful for it. 


It feels like I've gotten so much done and it's merely noon. Glory be. One of the best parts about this brief hiatus is the ability to play the piano all the time. And to be relaxed and goofy. And to read. Which is something I've put by the wayside for a long time.

In the meantime, I've also found a fabulously dreamy singer named Zee Avi. Zee is a 28 year old Malaysian-born singer and ukulele virtuoso. Here is one of my favorite songs of hers: Concrete Wall, as well as the remix (also marvelous) by RAC:
Original:

Remix:


In the meantime, I am also trying to increase the bravery of my wardrobe decisions.


I've decided life is just too short to dress for others. 
Wear what makes you happy. What makes you smile. What makes you feel beautiful inside and out. 

Don't wear something that you think is expected of you if it makes you uncomfortable. 

Be marvelously you, now and always.

Love,

Chloe

PS: My darling Monet would like to say hello to you all from his new and improved food dish.



No comments:

Post a Comment