-ShabbyBlogs-

Monday, January 28, 2013

Break It Down Now

Today I'm in my room attempting to break it down without breaking down. It can be hard to say goodbye.

Who am I kidding?

It can be a great big mess of ugly and sad sometimes.

This last week has been a bit of a mess. But a not an ugly one. It's been a lovely mess of friends, laughter, cupcakes, and high heels.

 
My feet still haven't forgiven me for the latter, though.

I am so grateful for the people I've met during the three years I've been at this university. They are boss. Seriously: they are my people. That's as much as I can say without going adjective-mad on all of you.

On a different note I found something out about myself while packing. 


I have PADD. Packing Attention Deficit Disorder.


Or one might say, I'm suffering from PADD while trying to move out of my pad.


Hence, this post is taking priority over the suitcase that mocks me from it's lair in the hall closet.

And here's a crazy article from NY Mag What Thirteen People Wore to interview with Anna Wintour of Vogue. Like what one of the bottom comments says: I'd like to be the kind of broke that comes with a Mulberry bag. 

Mulberry 
The Bayswater Leather Bag, Pricetag: $1,350.00

Yeesh.

Back in the packing realm, in what is obviously desperate need, I have resorted to getting rid of half of everything I own. Especially clothes. I have an absurd amount of those. It's an addiction, ladies and gents.

So here's to cleansing and starting over!

And here's to each and every one of you that make my life a little bit more shiny.

Love,

Chloe 



1 comment:

  1. You are the most divine my sweet lady! It has been a pleasure getting to know you, spend time with you, sing and laugh with you! You will be beautiful forever and successful where you go! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete